Love My Pearls – Shipping Information
How Would You Like Us to Ship Your Pearl Jewelry?
Free International Registered Airmail
You can choose to have your jewelry delivered to you anywhere in the world for free, no matter what you are ordering. Orders shipped with Free Shipping are sent by Registered International Airmail. Click here for more info on our Free International Shipping Promotion. Please note that Registered Airmail delivery can take anywhere from 2 to 5 weeks, and although each parcel has a unique tracking identification number assigned to it, these parcels cannot be tracked online. If you aren’t in a rush and don’t mind waiting for your pearly jewels a little while longer, this is the most cost-effective shipping solution.
- Time to process and ship orders: 1-2 business days from payment and order confirmation.
- Delivery time: 2-5 weeks, counting from the day the order is shipped. Please note this is an average delivery estimate given by the Postal Services. Your parcel may arrive a little faster – some can take just a few days to get to destinations halfway across the world – or a little later. At certain times of the year, such as Christmas and Valentine’s Day, delivery may be delayed because postal services worldwide are slowed down by the many more parcels the need deliver during those periods.
- Online tracking: not available.
- As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an e-mail to confirm that it has been shipped.
EMS Speedpost Express Shipping
This is the speedier but more costly shipping option. It is more expensive than Registered Airmail, but parcels arrive much faster and their progress from us to you can be tracked online – much like with UPS or DHL, but conveniently less expensive.
From our years of experience shipping all over the world from Hong Kong, we’ve learnt that EMS is a very reliable shipping service, giving a consistent speed of delivery and a reasonable price.
- Time to process and ship orders: 1-2 business days from payment.
- Delivery time: 5-8 business days, counting from the day the order is shipped. Please note this is an average delivery estimate given by the Postal Services. Your parcel may arrive a little faster, or a little later. At certain times of the year, such as Christmas, delivery may be further delayed because postal services around the world are slowed down by the increase in parcels being sent at those times.
- As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an e-mail with a tracking number that you can use online to see where your order is while it’s being delivered to you.
- If you are looking to track an order which has been shipped already, please click below and insert the tracking number you received in the new browser window which will open.